There are many benefits derived from joining the Bannockburn Chamber of Commerce.
The most important benefit to us all is that each member strengthens the ONLY independent voice, advancing business and industry in Bannockburn and District.
Other benefits include:
- The Chamber provides the opportunity to increase your network of business contacts
- Every member's business details are included on the Chamber's web site at www.bannockburnchamber.org.au
- Functions organised on an ongoing basis provide interaction between members. These include Chamber functions which members can sponsor.
- The Annual Dinner is a major social event of the year.
- Members are kept informed of important issues affecting the business and industry sectors in the Bannockburn region
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available to promote a member's business to all members.
- A certificate of membership is issued to all new members
- The Chamber is non political and independent, answering only to members
- The Bannockburn Chamber of Commerce Inc. was formed on August the 28th 2002 as part of a joint two-year initiative of the Victorian Governments Street Life Program and the Golden Plains Shire Council and as at 1st July 2004 the Chamber became completely independent.
- The Chamber aims to provide a voice for all trades, businesses and industry from the Bannockburn District.
- The District of Bannockburn refers to areas and surrounding areas incorporating: Russells Bridge, Sutherlands Creek, Maude, Teesdale, Shelford, Lethbridge and Gheringhap.
- Be responsive to local business needs
- Increase and diversify business interests in the township
- Promote local business development and achievements
- Lobby local, state and federal governments when required
The Chamber exists solely to advance all business sectors in the Bannockburn District.
The Chamber welcomes membership from a range of business sectors including:
- An Associate Membership is also available for interested persons, clubs, or committees
The Chamber's strength is in its numbers
and the fact that it is totally independent
and answers only to its members
or download the Membership Kit (PDF)